1.Billing and Payment
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from ROOT64, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify ROOT64 of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary (registered) email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. If you have a domain name registered with ROOT64, it is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your domain account and your actual domain name(s) is correct and up-to-date. ROOT64 is not responsible for a lapsed registration due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact our sales team via email or Online chat. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
The credit card holder or owner of the PayPal e-mail address which is utilized for payment on the account is designated as the authorized owner of the account.
All services provided by ROOT64 may only be used for lawful purposes. You may have access to chat areas, bulletin boards, web pages, email, or other services that enable you to send or post materials ("content") and make that content available to others. You must not submit, publish, or display on the Network any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you may not submit, publish, or display any content that violates any US Federal, State, or Local law. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible through the ROOT64.COM Network. You may not use the Service to assist any other person or entity to violate any Federal, State, or Local laws, ordinances, or regulations. ROOT64 reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any USA law is prohibited. The list of banned content includes, but is not limited to:-
4.1 Illegal Material
This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
4.3 Prohibited Contents also includes, but is not limited to:
- Proxy software
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- roadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts ROOT64 reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as "prohibited" if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable.
5.Abuse Of Resources
- 5.1 Any attempts to compromise or actual compromise of a network device belonging to ROOT64.COM or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. This offense also includes port scanning, IP range scanners and vulnerability scanning. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- 5.2 Denial of Service (DOS) attacks directed at ROOT64, or any attempts to launch a Denial of Service attack from our servers are strictly prohibited. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- 5.3 Hosting any software, source code or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits; exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojans, bomb making and similar device tutorials. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- 5.4 The hosting of material that infringes on any copyright, trademark and or service mark is strictly prohibited. This also includes the storage and transmission of pirated movies, music, software, ring tones or anything else considered "Warez". Any authentic complaint received will be investigated and may result in termination of service.
- 5.5 The hosting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- 5.6 Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to any of our servers is strictly prohibited. We hold no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Any account that abuses the resources and actions are not taken to desist the activity, calls for immediate deactivation without any refund. Any site using what we deem to be using excessive CPU cycles or any resources that cause strain to other sites may also be offered new terms ( i.e.,. upgrade). Although we offer 99.9% up time we cannot fully guarantee this, this is due to the updates and up-gradation we carry out which is also a part of our maintenance.
- 5.7 If any client is in any way disrespectful towards any member of the ROOT64's staff we have full right to remove them from our services without any refund.
6. BackupsROOT64 will make every reasonable effort to protect and backup data for client on a regular basis, however ROOT64 does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services and, therefore, Client is responsible for making back-up files in connection with its use of the Services.
7. Data TransferOur transfers team will make every effort to help you move your site to us. However, transfers are provided as a courtesy service, and we can not make guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult if not impossible to migrate some or all account data. We will try our best, but in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
8. SecurityYou are responsible for any misuse of your account therefore; you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is not recommended. You should take care and prevent others from using your account since you will be responsible for the consequences. Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited, and will result in termination of service.
9. Cancellations and RefundsROOT64 reserves the right to suspend OR terminate, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice. Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and ROOT64 is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund.
- 9.1 Nonrefundable Fees: Fees paid by customer in connection with the purchase of Domain Registration, SSL certificates and Dedicated IP's are nonrefundable.
- 9.2 Cancellations within First 30 Days of Registration In the event client cancels the Services within 30 calendar days of registration, Customers will receive a full refund of all fees paid in connection with the registration upon request, with the exception of any Nonrefundable Fees.
- 9.3 Free Domain Names: If client registers any domain name as part of a "Free Domain Name" in connection with the registration, Customer’s refund will be reduced by per domain name. Subscriber will retain full ownership and control of any such domain names.
- 9.4 Notice of Cancellation: Customers agrees to direct all cancellation requests to ROOT64 via email, billing@ROOT64.COM. The cancellation request must include verification of ownership of the hosting account and/or domain(s), as determined by ROOT64.
10. Changes to the TOSROOT64.com . WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOUR BUSINESS MAY SUFFER. ROOT64.com . MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR SERVICES WE PROVIDE. ROOT64.com . DISLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS INCLUDES LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NON-DELIVERIES, FAILED BACKUPS, FAILED HARDWARE, WRONG DELIVERY, AND ANY AND ALL SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY ROOT64.com . AND ITS EMPLOYEES, DATACENTER, CONTRACTORS. ROOT64.com . RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR UPDATE THESE POLICIES WITHOUT NOTICE. Failure to follow any terms and conditions may result in account deactivation or termination without notice. ROOT64.com . furthermore expects that its customers who provide Internet services to others will fully comply with all applicable laws concerning the privacy of online communications. A customer's failure to comply with those laws will violate this policy. Finally, ROOT64.com . wishes to emphasize that in accepting services, customers indemnify ROOT64.com . for the violation of any law or ROOT64.com . policy, that results in loss to ROOT64.com . or the bringing of any claim against ROOT64.com .. This means that if ROOT64.com . is sued because of activities of the customer that violate any law, or this policy, the customer will pay any damages awarded against ROOT64.com ., plus costs and reasonable attorneys' fees.
VIEW PLANS & PRICING +